Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our web site ("www.andwelldressed.com"). The products purchased on www.andwelldressed.com are directly sold by The Eclectic House Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "the Vendor" or "We" or "Us").
Our Business Policy
- The Vendor offers products for sale on www.andwelldressed.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
- "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on www.andwelldressed.com.
- The Vendor reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor's business policy.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.andwelldressed.com between the users of www.andwelldressed.com and The Eclectic House Pte Ltd.
- The Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on www.andwelldressed.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party’s terms and conditions, since the Vendor shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between users of www.andwelldressed.com and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with the Vendor
- In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.andwelldressed.com, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a link to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, and also contains information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price, the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and shipping costs, and references to the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order's information has been verified as correct.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- The order form will be filed in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by clicking on the section called Order Status.
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors.
- English is the language used for executing contracts with Vendor.
- After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
- The Vendor may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by email that the contract has not been executed and that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on www.andwelldressed.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once the Vendor has received your order form, the Vendor shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the day after Vendor received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
- By submitting an order form to and making a contract with the Vendor, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.andwelldressed.com.
- By submitting an order form, you agree and accept these General Terms and Conditions of Sale as well as further conditions contained on www.andwelldressed.com.
- Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt email, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, detailed information on the price, terms of payment, return policy and shipping costs). Please note that all prices are provided without duties, taxes or fees that you may need to pay to local authorities to receive the merchandise. Please note as well that due to fluctuations in exchange rates and merchandise components the Vendor will not be able to provide you in advance with information on the amount of duties and taxes that may be owed to local authorities. These amounts should be considered above and beyond the total of the order.
Guarantees and Product Price Indication
- On www.andwelldressed.com, we only offer products marked with the Andwelldressed Studio trademark. These products are designed in house and are purchased by us directly from the manufacturer authorized by our production team.
- The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on www.andwelldressed.com on each product page. The products offered for sale on www.andwelldressed.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- Orders made to addresses to which the Vendor cannot ship or to addresses that are not located in the country/region that you have selected on the “shop in” menu will be automatically cancelled.
- All Products come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Do not remove the tag or seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
- Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, the Vendor has the right to not accept returned products that are returned without the corresponding tag or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
- Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- In the case of payment by credit/debit card, the payment will be processed by an authorized acquirer. All credit cards details (for example, card number, expiration date, details of card holder) will be sent via an encrypted protocol to the banks which provide remote electronic payment services. These details will not be used by the Vendor or their authorized agents, except for carrying out procedures relevant to your purchase, for example issuing refunds in the case of returns (subsequent to the exercise of your right to return) or for reporting cases of fraud or other ancillary matters. The price for the purchase of products and the costs for their shipping and delivery as indicated on the order proposal form will be charged to your account at the moment in which the purchased products are shipped.
Customs and Duties
- Upon arrival, the contents of your order may be subject to Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.), which are responsibility of the customer receiving the order. These fees are not under the Vendor's control. For this reason we recommend you verify with your local Customs office before you place an order. The Vendor is unable to estimate customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. so please contact your local authorities or Customs office for detailed information.
- The item prices and the shipping charges you pay to the Vendor do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees or duties.
- Should you refuse your order at the time of arrival or should you refuse to pay the Customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to the Vendor and we will be charged the Customs fees plus return shipping costs. If you receive your order and accept to pay the Customs fees upon delivery, the Vendor will not issue refunds for the same in case of return of the purchased products.
- Customs processing may delay the delivery of your order. Should you experience such delays please check with your local Customs offices. The invoice for the Customs fees could arrive weeks after you receive your order, separately from the same.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures see the Customer Care Area. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
- You may return products purchased from us for a store credit, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within thirty (30) days of receiving the products purchased on www.andwelldressed.com.
- The products must be returned to us within thirty (30) days from the date the package was delivered to you.
- You can ship your returns to the Vendor with a shipping service of your choice and the return shipping will be at your own expense. Please verify that you have accurately completed and included with your parcel all the necessary documentation for customs clearance. All such documentation should be in English so when necessary it can be used both for export and for import in Singapore. We recommend that you consult with local authorities and/or your selected shipping service to ensure that the documentation is sufficient. The Vendor cannot be held responsible for parcels that are detained at customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation.
The Vendor highly recommends that you choose a shipping service that permits you to trace the delivery at any time. Be sure that the type of shipping you choose guarantees the delivery of the parcel within the time frame of thirty (30) days from the date on which you received your order.
- The return right shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging;
- the products must be returned within thirty (30) days from the date the package was delivered to you.
- If the return right is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in this section, We shall refund the amount paid for the returned products in store credit only. Shipping costs, duties, taxes and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded.
- The Vendor shall refund the amount already paid for the purchase of products and the shipping costs of their delivery to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to the Vendor, such as when the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects or they have been erroneously delivered.
- The Vendor shall refund amounts already paid as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which We became aware of your decision to exercise your return right. After having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with, We will promptly issue the store credit as indicated.
- In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in section 8 of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to the Vendor. Nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to the Vendor. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to the Vendor, the Vendor shall be entitled to keep the products and retain the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
Refund Times and Procedures
- After the products have been returned, We shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in section 7.4 above. When the Vendor is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, We shall send you an email confirming the acceptance of the returned products.
- The store credit issuance procedure shall be started by the Vendor within thirty (30) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products have been accepted.
- If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the amount paid for returned items shall be refunded by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment.
- The value date for the credit shall be the same as the value date of the original debit and consequently you shall not suffer interest losses.
- You are advised to read, if you haven't already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use which also contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems of www.andwelldressed.com.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes and claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on www.andwelldressed.com.